About the role
As a Production Manager, you’ll confidently and effectively –
- inspire great teams to deliver a superior customer experience;
- run production in a state-of-the-art site built to deliver efficient repair practices;
- plan and manage the production process, promoting the right repair methods;
- coach, motivate and develop a great team, within a fast-paced environment;
- thrive on achieving great commercial results for the business; and
- ensure the safety and wellbeing of all team members.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- an impressive track-record with experience in managing or production managing medium to large collision repair centres;
- relevant industry trade qualification(s);
- successfully coached and developed high performing teams;
- managed a safe workplace; and
- interest in over-delivering on the customer experience and accomplishing great results.
Please register your interest by applying, so we may have the opportunity to book an interview time during our UK visit. If you have any questions or wish to discuss, contact [email protected]