Estimator/ Damage Assessor
About the role
As a Estimator/ Damage Assessor, you’ll confidently and effectively –
- prepare a repair estimate (and final invoice) based on the initial vehicle damage assessment;
- promote the right repair methods;
- ensure availability, and manage repair parts for scheduled works;
- scope, and work with the Production team to deliver a quality repair to the customer within the promised time;
- meet Quality Assurance repair standards; and
- ensure the safety and wellbeing of all team members.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- excellent interpersonal skills with customers and suppliers;
- high levels of organisational skills;
- relevant industry trade qualification(s);
- previous experience in collision repair industry estimating (essential); and
- interest in over-delivering on the customer experience and accomplishing great results.
Please register your interest by applying, so we may have the opportunity to book an interview time during our UK visit. If you have any questions or wish to discuss, contact [email protected]