Collision Repair Bodyshop Manager
About the role
As a Collision Repair Bodyshop Manager, you’ll confidently and effectively –
- inspire great teams to deliver a superior customer experience;
- run a state-of-the-art site built to deliver efficient, quality repairs;
- plan and manage the production process, promoting the right repair methods;
- coach, motivate and develop a great team, within a fast-paced environment;
- thrive on achieving great commercial results for the business; and
- ensure the safety and wellbeing of all team members.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- an impressive track-record with 5+ years’ experience in managing or production managing medium to large collision repair centres;
- relevant industry trade qualification(s);
- developed and led high performing teams;
- a passion for ensuring no-one gets hurt at work; and
- interest in over-delivering on the customer experience and accomplishing great results.
Please register your interest by applying, so we may have the opportunity to book an interview time during our UK visit. If you have any questions or wish to discuss, contact [email protected]